The mission of the Berks Business Education Coalition is to develop and to coordinate programs within the business and education communities which improve the competencies of students and ensure that they have the aspirations, skills, and knowledge to plan appropriately for their lives after high school.
- Promote career awareness and development programs for students in Berks County.
- Support member schools in the effort to improve basic academic performance.
- Promote appropriate, differentiated interest in pursuit of post secondary education.
- Facilitate continuing dialogue between, with, and among Pre-K, K-12 and higher education.
- Support initiatives to assure that quality Pre-K education, ages 3-5, is available for all children in Berks County, in particular, for those from disadvantaged or at risk backgrounds.
- Provide for the viability and sustainability of Coalition programs and services.